Who Sends Cookies and How?
Cookies are sent by Efes Law Firm or, if it provides some content such as video or photos on the visited page, by third parties and through the communication established between the browser on your device (such as Google Chrome, Safari, etc.) and the servers of the above-mentioned organization.
What Purpose Are Cookies Used For?
Cookies are used for many different purposes. For example, cookies are mostly used for the following purposes:
- The proper functioning of the website (For example, the presence of content such as text, photos, links in the site in relevant places)
- Providing a more personalized and interesting experience for visitors (for example, providing services tailored to your preferences)
- Developing and optimizing the website (for example, making pages with errors or not preferred) and
- Remembering visitors' preferences (For example, the information you enter when logging into our website, language and other preferences)
- Keeping site browsing activities related to public safety.
What Kind of Cookies Do You Use?
- Session Cookies It refers to temporary cookies kept on your devices until you leave the website.
- Persisten Cookies Persistent cookies, on the other hand, are the types of cookies that remain on your device's hard disk for a long time, and their duration of use can vary from a few days to several years.
- Necessary Cookies It is mandatory for the website to function properly and for users to benefit from the services and navigation features offered on the site. For example, social media sharing cookies sent to your device by social media networks are mandatory cookies, although they are not sent by us, so that you can share news that interests you on our site or access our accounts on the relevant platform.
- Functional and Analytical Cookies It is used for purposes such as remembering your preferences, using the website effectively, optimizing the site to respond to user requests, and includes data about how visitors use the site. Due to their nature, these types of cookies may contain your personal information. For example, cookies that save your language preference on our site are functional cookies.
How is the information received from your device used?
In addition, we use the contents of the articles, news and other tabs on our website for statistical purposes by anonymizing the usage data regarding the frequency of clicks and the pages visited during your visits. You do not have to accept cookies in order to use our website, but in this case, the quality of your user experience may decrease. You can delete or block cookies, but in this case, our website may not work as it should. We do not use the data we collect through cookies to identify you. Cookies are not used for purposes other than those specified in this Policy and are not processed in violation of data protection legislation.
1. Open the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
2. Tap or click the Tools button and Internet options.
3. Tap or click the Privacy tab, then move the slider up under Settings and tap or click the OK button to block all cookies.
1. Microsoft Edge tarayıcınızın sağ üst köşesinden üç nokta işareti olan bölüme tıklayın ve Ayarlar bölümüne gelin.
2. Karşınıza gelen yeni pencereden Temizlenecek Öğeleri Seç dedikten sonra karşınıza gelen pencereden temizlemek istediğiniz bölümleri seçin.
3. Burada birçok bölüm bulunmaktadır. İstediğinizi seçerek temizleme işlemine başlayabilirsiniz
1. Open Chrome on your computer.
2. Click More Settings in the top right.
3. Click Advanced at the bottom.
4. Under “Privacy and security”, click Content settings.
5. Click Cookies.
6. Search for the name of the Website under “All cookies and site data”.
7. Click the Remove icon on the right of the site
1. Click the Firefox Menu button and select Options
2. Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section.
3. Change Firefox to use custom settings for history.
4. Click the Show cookies… button. The Cookies window will appear.
5. In the Search: field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies matching your search will be displayed.
6. Select the cookie(s) you want to delete and click the Delete selected button.
7. Close the Cookies window by clicking the Close button. Then close the about:preferences page
1. Choose Safari > Preferences.
2. Click Privacy.
3. Click Website Data.
4. Select one or more websites and then click Delete or Delete All.
You can also delete all cookies left behind by websites you visit via third party software.
1. Go to the “preferences” section of your browser.
2. By selecting the “Advanced” section. You can edit cookies in the Cookies section.